If you’ve seen the wall graphics at the Genomics and Bioinformatics Service, banners and t-shirts at the AGLS Tailgate, research videos online, or Exceptional Item one-pagers for legislators, you’ve seen some of the Promo Team’s work. Like you, we are passionate about improving lives through agriculture and life sciences. And, like you, we are experts at what we do. Our talents lie in creating promotional materials that inspire, teach, motivate, delight and impress.
Angel | Videographer
Audrey | Graphics
Helen | Writer
Mark | Videographer
Mohamed | Graphics
Olga | Writer
Kim | Team Lead
What we DO
We provide professional graphic design, videography, writing and editing to further the mission of Texas A&M AgriLife and promote the work of AgriLife leadership, faculty and staff.
What we MIGHT NOT do
We are not able to accept all requests. For example,
- Last-minute requests. If we can’t fit a project into our schedule, we may recommend another solution.
- Logos. University and agency rules dictate who can have a logo.
- Projects whose impact will be small compared to time invested. We may suggest a more impactful strategy.
- Educational publications. If you are working on an educational publication piece, or anything you wish to publish through the AgriLife Bookstore, please visit AgriLife Publishing.
- AgriLife Publishing is the one-stop source for editing, designing and publishing through the AgriLife Bookstore.
- They handle educational publications of all types, including fact sheets, booklets, pocket books, manuscripts, curriculum guides and handbooks.
- If you have questions or are unsure of which service to use for your project, please feel free to reach out to Whitney Green.
Our services are free of charge for those affiliated with AgriLife. You may be responsible for out-of-pocket expenses such as the costs of printing, materials, travel or supplies.
Time to project completion varies widely. As a ballpark estimate, plan to give us at least 3 weeks. The timeline depends on the nature of your request, your ability to meet deadlines, and other projects in our queue.
After we accept your project, below is what you might expect:
- You receive an email invitation to our Basecamp project management system.
- You provide us content by an agreed-on date. The more finalized your content is, the more efficiently we can serve you. If you need help generating content, let us know—we can do that too!
- Our writers, designers and editors create a draft.
- You and any appropriate stakeholders review the draft. One point person sends us compiled edits. Please plan for no more than three rounds of revisions.
- We make revisions.
- Your team does a final review and provides approval.
- Project is sent to a printer. Please note that printers often require a minimum of 5 business days for printing. If your project is complex (special paper, folds, etc.) it will take closer to 15 days.
Submit a request
Each project is a collaboration with our clients. To help us complete your request, we’ll need a concise description of your project’s goals, audiences and specifics. We look forward to working with you!